Happy New Year!
As we enter into the start of a new decade, we want to encourage all of you to use each and every day wisely. Each morning is a precious gift. This Monday Motivation is your road map to daily success in 2020.
– Plan ahead. Map out your schedule for the coming days, weeks, and months, but remain flexible and available.
– Tackle procrastination. Do what needs to be done because it won’t get done by itself.
– Stay in the present. Focus on devoting your full attention to whatever you are doing at the time.
– Drop the tasks that drain your energy and distract you from your purpose (check the email less and spend more time with your love ones).
– Recognize how much time you really spend on the things you love.
– Set priorities and carve out time for the endeavors you find meaningful.
– Build your confidence by taking risk for the things you want.
– Take regular breaks throughout the day and listen to what your mind and body are telling you.
– Spend your leisure time to enriching pursuits that will help you grow and become the person you truly want to be.
Enjoy each second of your life and make the year 2020 the best year yet.
1. Why is my time a valuable resource?
2. How would I describe the relationships in life?
3. How does slowing down help me to manage my time wisely?